Woocommerce netsuite Integration
- – Sync Woo Customers & Orders
- – Inventory Sync for NetSuite
- – Real time Sync
- – Multi-Currency Supported
- – Easy Configuration
- – No Monthly Charges
How it works?
We made this powerful plugin extremely secure and easy to use. NetSuite WooCommerce Integration works on SuiteTalk integrations. It uses token-based authentication for connecting to API and utilizes PHP toolkit provided by NetSuite. To enjoy all the features of this integration, all you need to do is to set up the configuration and generate the required NetSuite credentials.
Sync Unlimited With No Monthly Charges
Now sync unlimited orders, products and customers without monthly fees.
Two Way Sync
Auto-update your customers, orders and products on NetSuite by updating it from the WordPress admin.
Easy Two Way Inventory Management
Real-time Syncing of inventory updates from NetSuite to your WooCommerce store in a second is enabled.
Automated Real Time Syncing
Real time inventories are synced from the Netsuite to the WooCommerce automatically, that will help in reducing the effort and make the process efficient.
Manual and Automatic Data Syncing
You get the option to sync data manually or automatically as per your interests.
No More Data Entry
All order data gets auto-created in NetSuite such as a customer Taxes and shipping etc.
- It syncs Orders and Order data including Order Items, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Customer and Shipping Total to NetSuite.
- Users are provided with an option for manual order Syncing.
- Feature to Sync orders in real-time is available.
- One can add further features like Types of transactions, shipping methods, Sales Rep, Sales Channel.
- Order Prefix setting options are also available.
- Automatic syncing of Inventory from NetSuite to WooCommerce based on SKU’s is enabled.
- Inventories can be synced automatically using WP-Cron. It also provides an option to define Cron Frequency i.e. Hourly, Twice daily or Daily.
- Manual Inventory sync option is included.
- Option for testing in sandbox mode is also available.
- It supports multiple currencies.
- It fetches inventory data from all locations.
- This feature allows Syncs from WordPress/WooCommerce Users/Customers to NetSuite.
- It handles user add or update.
- Users synchronisation is allowed in real-time.
The plugin requires initial configurations for order sync like mapping currencies, shipping methods, payment methods, tax rates etc. For initial setup, our team will help you. All you need to do is, provide us NetSuite side information i.e. internal Ids for resources. This sync inventory from NetSuite to WooCommerce based on SKU of an Item. So, the SKU must exist in NetSuite’s Items i.e. “Item Name/Number” field.