Product inventory/prices are synced on the basis of their SKU’s. For this either you can sync them using the “MANUAL UPDATE INVENTORY OR/AND PRICE” button OR there is a cron for which we have settings in the frontend to set frequency depending on the client requirements.
All the products SKUs available on Shopify are fetched into a list and mapped to the same product SKUs if available on NetSuite. Shopify product Sku can be mapped to different NetSuite Sku as well if required.
Settings in inventory settings:
- Enable Inventory Sync: This setting when checked enables the feature to sync products inventory from NetSuite to Shopify based on the SKU mapping list on the Inventory settings page.
- Get Inventory from Default Location Only : If this setting is checked, only inventory from default location will be used. If Unchecked, inventory for all locations will be combined and synced corresponding to the mapped SKUs.
- Enable Price Sync: This setting when checked enables the feature to sync products price from NetSuite to Shopify based on the SKU mapping list on the Inventory settings page.
- Select Currency Language: With this feature, one can select the currency they want to sync prices in.
- NS field id for cost per item: One can sync the value of cost per item field on Shopify from NetSuite, it’s just you need to enter the value of the NetSuite field id you want to mapped the field to.